“Silkstone Primary School has a compulsory school uniform and we ask that our children conform not only to wearing the school uniform but to wear it in a manner which allows them to take a pride in themselves and school by appearing smart at all times.
We would like our children to maintain a school identity and give them a pride in their appearance.”
Please find below a list of school uniform which should be worn during a normal school day:-
- Navy sweatshirt/cardigan or jumper
- White or blue polo shirt/blouse
- Grey, black or navy trousers/skirt or pinafore dress
- Light blue checked summer dress
- Black shoes (no trainers)
- PE KIT – White T-shirt, blue or black shorts, trainers or pumps for outdoor, plain black or navy tracksuit in winter
- Warm waterproof winter coat
- School bags should be no bigger than a standard size rucksack/satchel.