Silkstone Primary School

helping children realise their gifts and talents

Weather Update

Leave a comment

Thank you for your understanding and support through today’s school closure. We will endeavour again to make s decision by 7am tomorrow morning whether school will be open or closed. We make our decision in consultation with other local schools and it will be dependent on the state of the roads  and the weather forecast. The safety of children and staff is paramount.

Once again thank you for your understanding.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.