We are aware the snow is falling heavier in Silkstone at the moment. We will endeavour to make a decision by 7am in the morning if the school is to close. Unfortunately due to the unpredictability of the weather making a decision is difficult. Our priority at all times will be everyone’s safety.
Thank you for your understanding.